USEFUL RUST LINKS
Use the following resources to aid your Rust experience! Browse the list to find the tool to change your game.
- Rust Wikia - A Wiki full of information about everything Rust has to offer including spawn locations, maps, and helpful guides.
- Our server is currently running Vanilla Rust, meaning there are no modifications present.
RUST [P4CK] VETERANS & ALLIANCE LEADERS
Survival Gaming Veteran
Buck is one of the original members of The [P4CK], and has always had a love for survival games. He currently manages The [P4CK]'s official teams on both Rust and ARK: SE. Be careful, he'll leave your doors open!
- The [P4CK] ARK: Survival Evolved Tribe
- The [P4CK] Rust Alliance
Team leader of:
THE [P4CK] RUST ALLIANCE, IN-GAME MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS:
Important! Meeting these requirements is mandatory for all members who wish to be in The [P4CK]'s ARK: SE Tribe. Please note that membership in The [P4CK]'s Rust Alliance has no impact on your membership in The [P4CK]. Even if you aren't in the alliance but you follow the server rules (listed on the Server Rules tab before this one), you are welcome to play on the server, start your own alliance(s), and achieve glory!
- Meet all [P4CK] general membership requirements.
- Be social! Playing more often throughout the week and communicating on Discord will improve the chances we’re available to help! If you are only online twice a week for a couple of hours, there’s a large chance you will miss out on what our tribe has to offer. Simply put, the active will reap the benefits.
INACTIVITY & GAME PROGRESS
NOTE FROM THE VETERANS (BUCKWALKER):
We know life happens, and we know people get busy with work, school, family, hobbies, etc. Perhaps you've had a vacation scheduled, perhaps you want to make a spontaneous getaway - go for it, we hope you have a great time! There is no penalty for inactivity, we want you to have a life (not that we also don't want you to no-life it hard sometimes...)
- Do not be absent for more than a week without notice to an admin. Note: you are required to notify an admin of any inactivity longer than 2 weeks, this is listed here because schedules change so it's better to let us know you'll be gone than come back to being tribe-less. There are also apps and bots that automatically send notices after periods of time absent, so there’s no excuse for not notifying an admin if you can't make it online. We will also send a notice to you after a week and boot you from the Rust Alliance after 2 weeks.
- This is not a kick from the [P4CK], just the Rust Alliance!
- Make and maintain your own base. Talk to an admin in-game or on Discord for more information.
- We are not going to give you a minimum time played or anything like that, but we’d like everyone to be a part of helping The [P4CK] grow!
JOIN THE [P4CK]'S RUST ALLIANCE
We aren't going to just accept anyone, as our bases are well-fortified and our bonds are strong. We've got a large amount of resources and an abundance of firepower - we want you to join us, but we are a cautious group. Fill out the form below and we will arrange a time to meet with you in-game. You are also expected to be in Discord Rust category at the time of your rendezvous, see the Mic & Discord Info tab after this one for more information.
- We are people, too. The admins and Veterans have lots of things to work on including website development, endgame strategy and boss runs, PvP teams and practices, etc… If we don’t respond on #general or another public channel @ or PM one of us to get our attention. We are never ignoring you!