USEFUL ARK:SE LINKS
Use the following resources to aid your ARK:SE experience! From awesome mods to the ultimate ARK Wiki, browse the list to find the tool to change your game.
ARK:SE [P4CK] VETERANS & TRIBE LEADERS
Survival Gaming Veteran
Buck is one of the original members of The [P4CK], and has always had a love for survival games. He currently manages The [P4CK]'s official teams on both Rust and ARK: SE. Be careful, he'll leave your doors open!
- The [P4CK] ARK: Survival Evolved Tribe
- The [P4CK] Rust Alliance
Team leader of:
THE [P4CK] ARK: SE TRIBE, IN-GAME MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS:
Important! Meeting these requirements is mandatory for all members who wish to be in The [P4CK]'s ARK: SE Tribe. Please note that membership in The [P4CK]'s ARK: SE tribe has no impact on your membership in The [P4CK]. Even if you aren't in the tribe but you follow the server rules (listed on the Server Rules tab before this one), you are welcome to play on the server, start your own tribe, and achieve glory!
- Meet all [P4CK] general membership requirements.
- Be social! Playing more often throughout the week and communicating on Discord will improve the chances we’re available to help! If you are only online twice a week for a couple of hours, there’s a large chance you will miss out on what our tribe has to offer. Simply put, the active will reap the benefits.
INACTIVITY & GAME PROGRESS
NOTE FROM THE ADMINS (CUMB, OPBOCK, HODGEPODGE, HEXEN):
We know life happens, and we know people get busy with work, school, family, hobbies, etc. Perhaps you've had a vacation scheduled, perhaps you want to make a spontaneous getaway - go for it, we hope you have a great time! There is no penalty for inactivity, we want you to have a life (not that we also don't want you to no-life it hard sometimes...)
- Do not be absent for more than a week without notice to an admin. Note: you are required to notify an admin of any inactivity longer than 2 weeks, this is listed here because schedules change so it's better to let us know you'll be gone than come back to being tribe-less. There are also apps and bots that automatically send notices after periods of time absent, so there’s no excuse for not notifying an admin if you can't make it online. We will also send a notice to you after a week and boot you from the ARK: SE tribe after 2 weeks.
- This is not a kick from the [P4CK], just the ARK: SE Tribe!
- Complete one chore per week to help The [P4CK]'s primary Ragnarok or Aberration bases. Talk to an admin in-game or on Discord for more information. See the sticky post in the ARK: SE forums for a list of tasks that need to be completed weekly. Reply with your completed task to ensure you receive credit! Doubling up on tasks is fine, as long as it is not used to avoid responsibilities.
- We are not going to give you a minimum time played or anything like that, but we’d like everyone to be a part of helping The [P4CK] grow!
JOIN THE [P4CK]'S ARK: SE TRIBE
We aren't going to just accept anyone, as our bases are well-fortified and our dinos are strong. We've got a large amount of resources and an abundance of firepower - we want you to join us, but we are a cautious group. Fill out the form below and we will arrange a time to meet with you in-game. You are also expected to be in Discord #new-tribe-member channel under the ARK: SE category at the time of your rendezvous, see the Mic & Discord Info tab after this one for more information.
- We are people, too. The admins have lots of things to work on including website development, endgame strategy and boss runs, PvP teams and practices, etc… If we don’t respond on #general or another public channel @ or PM one of us to get our attention. We are never ignoring you!
THE [P4CK] - RAGNAROK (52 SLOT) & ABERRATION (64 SLOT) CLUSTER SERVERS
CUSTOM CONFIGS ON SERVERS:
- Difficulty Override: 5.5
- Harvest Multiplier: 3x
- PvP Structure Decay Period Multiplier: 2x
- Thatch = 8 days
- Wood = 16 days
- Stone = 24 days
- Metal = 32 days
- General XP Multiplier: 20x
- Taming Speed Multiplier: 20x
- Crop Growth Multiplier: 1000x
- Mating Interval Multiplier: .05x
- Fuel Consumption Interval Multiplier: 1.5x (fuel resources will last a bit longer, but because of the harvesting multiplier and stackable resources, feel free to leave your bases powered/defended)
- Players will receive enough points to unlock all engrams by max level
- IMPORTANT: Weight stat will increase by 100,000 for each point spent. Weight is not to be considered a limiting factor, you should only need to spend one point in this category. The rest can be spent as you please.
- Health stat per-point multiplier: 1.2x
- Stamina stat per-point multiplier: 1.2x
- All other stat per-point multiplier: 1.1x
- Dino stat per-point multiplier: 1.1x
- For example, 1 point spent in health would give you 1.2 times the normal amount.
- Any other server config questions please ask an @admin in Discord or in-game.
ACTIVE SERVER MODS:
Download all server mods used on The [P4CK]'s server by visiting our Steam Workshop, or clicking on the "Mods - Steam Workshop Collection" tab.