Our server managers are the cream of the crop when it comes to server administration. They practice the utmost discretion, and consult with all other admins when making decisions about server management. Healthy servers are a cornerstone of The [P4CK]'s success, and our server managers put a lot of work into making sure they stay competitive yet friendly. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact them. Note: Our server managers do play in-game occasionally, however they are not allowed to lead any in-game teams, and will never use their admin privileges to gain any sort of unfair advantage over other players or teams.
Meet The Admins
The admins are the backbone of The [P4CK]. They make sure that day-to-day activities run smoothly, that new players get the resources they need to have fun, and that any issues are dealt with quickly and professionally. Being an admin doesn't mean being on 24/7, nor does it mean being the best player in the lobby. Being an admin means maintaining a consistent presence both in-game and in Discord whether it be helping new members with in-game content and resources, or within the Forums and chat channels replying to posts and sharing content. In addition to the normal membership requirements and responsibilities unique to each role, admins all adhere to the following five values:
- Fairness: Admins will take time to understand conflicts before acting, and will consult with other admins if they are faced with a difficult decision.
- Responsibility: Admins are held to the same standards as all other members of The [P4CK], there is no tolerance for abuse of power.
- Helpfulness: Admins are responsible for answering questions and providing assistance to members as well as maintaining a friendly and helpful demeanor.
- Maturity: Being an admin is not an easy task. Admins take on additional tasks and are regularly forced to make difficult decisions. Admins must act with maturity at all times, their success is The [P4CK]'s success.
- Consistency: Admins are expected to be consistent in their commitment to their responsibilities. Admins set an example by being on time for scheduled events, respecting the time commitments of others, and playing to the best of their ability every time.