Thank you to our December 2017 top Donors!

The [P4CK] Forum Index The [P4CK] Announcements Donor Drive Thank you to our December 2017 top Donors!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by byarn byarn January 5, 2018 at 10:28 am.

• Author
    Cumb
    Cumb
    • I stream my gameplay! Check out my profile for the link to my channel!

I wanted to take a moment and say thank you to the folks who donated during December 2017. You all jumped on the Donate button as fast as it was up, I hadn’t even made the announcement yet!

Your support is incredible, and I know I speak for everyone in The [P4CK] when I say we appreciate it, and let’s keep this thing going – it’s only going to get better!

Our December 2017 top donors are:

1. Kid_Vicarious – $100 – WOO YOWZA THE [P4CK]’S LOOT! Custom Discord Channel name TBD!
    2. Eddbert – $30 – Spicy boi! Custom Discord Channel name TBD!
    3.  heXe – $20 – 2 hot 2 handle! Custom Discord Channel name: heXe
    4. Gridsquare – $16 – round two donation, like a boss!

Thank you again to everyone who donated! If you’re interested in donating for sweet rewards check out our Donate page!

If you want to take it to the next level, you can become a VIP Subscriber and get a dedicated slot on your favorite server or servers! Check it out on the VIP page.

Our first donor drive season ends March 31st! If you become an Overachiever VIP before January 15th, you’ll get a dedicated slot on any server we host, forever. That’s a pretty sweet deal, if you’re into that kind of thing.

Thank you again to all who donated, I can’t stress it enough! Here’s a sweet graphic I made, it’ll also appear on the top of the Donate page!

Attachments:

Way to go boys, lets get some more donations. Do it for my boy Zeke. Gone but never forgotten.

muh mans zeke goes hard in the yard.

Of course, I’m Gil Faizon.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.