Play ARK: SE with us! NOW!

The [P4CK] Forum Index G4ming P4cks Survival ARK: SE Play ARK: SE with us! NOW!

Interested in playing Ark with The [PACK]?

If anybody is interested please reach out to Cumb or myself so that we can make this happen together! Remember guys, our clan strives from active members. Can't wait to see you all out there! Let any Admin know if this is something that you would be interested in.

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes
  • No
  • I need to know more about ARK!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Cumb Cumb December 27, 2017 at 1:43 pm.

• Author
    HodgePodgeMedia
    HodgePodgeMedia
    • I stream my gameplay! Check out my profile for the link to my channel!

We’ve started an ARK PvP server! It’s on way we’re looking to expand and keep improving The [P4CK]! What better way than with a bitchin Alpha Tribe haha! Currently our server only holds 10 people but we will be uping that in the future as new tribe members join. One of these days Cumb and I hope to build our own server that is capable of withstanding 100 players or more at once. If anybody is interested please reach out to Cumb or myself so that we can make this happen together! Remember guys, our clan strives from active members. Can’t wait to see you all out there!

Let any Admin know if this is something that you would be interested in.

• This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by The [P4CK] The [P4CK].
    • This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Cumb Cumb.
    Attachments:
    Cumb
    Cumb

Just wanted to let everyone know that we’re live! The ARK: SE games page is up. Join The [P4CK]’s tribe today, or start your own and try to destroy our shit!

Here’s a link to the games page! Links to join the servers are also on the homepage now :D.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Cumb Cumb. Reason: Added a link to the ARK: SE game page

I lowkey want to play, but I can’t justify playing Ark AND Rust. Too much loot to guard!

Cumb
      Cumb

There iiiiis offline PvP protection ;D

I’m just saying, it’d be real sick to see you and the boys create a tribe and go to war with us…*cough*that’sachallenge*cough*

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.