A little foreshadowing for our next announcement…

The [P4CK] Forum Index The [P4CK] Announcements A little foreshadowing for our next announcement…

Does this make sense?

Does this org chart give you a good understanding of how The [P4CK] is structured?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes
  • No
  • w0t is 0rg ch4rt?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by The [P4CK] The [P4CK] January 1, 2018 at 2:08 am.

• Author
    Cumb
    Cumb
    • I stream my gameplay! Check out my profile for the link to my channel!

We’ve been busy, y’all. Real busy. Here’s a little sneak-peek of what’s to come. For those of you who are observant, you’ll notice a few new portions of the website. Anything that doesn’t have a link yet is Under Construction, and will be finished by the end of this week!

• This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Cumb Cumb.
    • This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Cumb Cumb.
    Attachments:
    Gridsquare
    Gridsquare

Makes sense bossman.

Eddbert

Seems like a lot of titles at the top but I think it’s a good start. You got to start some where and see how things shake out. I love the idea over all 🙂

Being more of a social gamer or game hopper. I love the idea of being able to hop back to Destiny 2 in a few months with The P4ck and having people to play with and answer questions. IDK if it’s me who has changed or games but I can’t seem to find anything I enjoy for more than 1/2 months these days.

@eddbert, you’ll have to check out the longer weekly update, but I think this is closer to the chart you’re looking for! That one had a lot more to do with an administrative organization – this one focuses on membership.

PS – If you head over to the Veterans page you’ll notice I already put you in the Social G4ming P4ck, I figured you’d feel right at home ;D

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.